Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today

Today is a gift. I will breathe as though anew. I will laugh like I have no troubles.

Today I will live, truly live. I will see beauty. I will touch and feel. I will be awake to the world.

I will be aware of God's new mercies. I will shake off the old. I will shake off the voice that says I can't.

Today I will believe. I will read the signs that are whispers of a greater reality. I will follow them.

I will give voice to the Holy Spirt and be listening to His every utterance and movement.

Today I will play. I will work hard. I will fight for others and I will fight for myself to live and love fully.

Today is my gift and I will live fully and nothing can take my freedom unless I hand it over.

2 comments:

Leadership Institute for Girls said...

Today I live without fear
Today I know am loved
Today is a gift from God
Today I wanna rejoice in His embrace
Today I wanna SHOUT I'm alive
Today I echo Siki's words of hope
"Today I will play. I will work hard. I will fight for others and I will fight for myself to live and love fully".

: : Siki I can almost hear your voice of excitement as I read your words - thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

:) you are something special! thank you... I want you to put it up on your Living for Today blog :)

Blog Archive