Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Resurrection of Poetry - Finding the Pot of Gold

Well, yesterday a friend and I literally drove through the end of the rainbow. The colours vanished in our car or sprang out from it! In another continent, in Asia, a friend of mine tells me that she put up a slide of my poetry without knowing about my rainbow day, she used rainbows for my poetry.

This can only mean good things for my poetry campaign with www.thundafund.com/sikidlanga 

My campaign has begun TODAY! I have 45 days to go to make at least R 20, 000.00 towards my poetry book printing. 

Only to find out someone else already beat them to it! And so the poetry story GOES.... I have two fears! I am afraid that someone will give me a million bucks and the campaign will be over in a matter of days. Or that it won't reach as wide an audience as I would like it to. Well, while I was busy writing this blog  I received a supporter that threatened to be a poetry resurrector! 
POETRY RESURRECTION IS ON!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive