Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shakespeare In Love vs Siki in Love


A crazy joyous love adventure is completely next. Sometimes you have to go on an external journey to find the internal journey. It is going to be as explosive as a volcano. It is going to be deeper than the depths of the ocean. It is going to be wide and spacious it will be so playful and bring such freedom. It is going to be so high it is going to be crazy joyous. It is going to be long because it will be forever. It is going to be worth giving up everything for because it will be the most valuable treasure. It is going to be so good and juicy you will taste it from afar. Yes I literally have waited my whole life for it. It is everything or nothing at all. I have done the nothing at all, now it is time for everything.

I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No! Not the artful postures of love, but love that overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love as there has never been in a play. I will have love.
Viola de Lesseps, Shakespeare In Love

We can do with love that brings peace. Yes to love that has never been in a play but let it not overthrow life let it create life anew. I have not come across a film with more beautiful poetry however, I have seen enough riots in my country to last centuries. I want a love so captivating that it will stop wars that have been carrying on for centuries. 

No comments:

Blog Archive