Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesu

Yesu,
Your name is beautiful power
hidden in the substance of all creation
Yesu
the substance that holds all the universe together
Yesu
the wonder of life
the creative genius of your name
Yesu
the salvation
the beginning and the end
Yesu
the sole reason I am smiling
thank you for the unending nature
of your love
thank you for being my peace
when all the pieces feel as though they are falling apart
Yesu
my Yesu
the sun that never goes down
the lamp that can never be put out
the peace that can never be stolen
my Yesu
my love
my perfect one
my secure love
my unending perfect love
Yesu
let me speak your name
forever
Yesu
Yesu
Yesu
thank you
the very thought of your name brings me peace
speaking your name floods me with joy
beholding you increases the value of my life
my life is because it is in yours that I live
Yesu
let me breathe your name in
so that I might live forever with you
Yesu

Jan 14, 2010

No comments:

Blog Archive